After a hearty breakfast in Mykonos, the day requires a sunny stroll across the island, starting from the most important archaeological sites in Greece, the island of Delos. The ancient civilization there with the museum on the island would vivid memories let you in over the years. Next to Delos are the Rhinia, a trackless beach with turquoise waters and complete tranquility to relax together with the 25metes sailing Yacht. For the remaining 4 to 5 hours the boat will guide you to all the beaches of Mykonos, some of which is known throughout the world as Psarou beach and Super Paradise.
In the daytime you will enjoy a full meal of Mediterranean cuisine and in the evening before sunset, a glass of champagne valued refresh you as you watch the sunset.
* The cruise takes 8 hours from 12:00noon and the value is mentioned to 2 to 6 people while more people to 20 can board on the Yacht with an extra charge. The oil consumption is included in the hours corresponding to this trip. The food will be served once while the drinks are all unlimited outside the wine. Cruise will escort experienced crew to certify discreet and friendly service.
* ADDITIONAL FACTS
- An English – speaking cruise co-ordinator gives advise on daily activities. Cigar, wi-fi, water sports, fishing and snorkeling equipment are provided.
- Shore excursions and land expenses, tips to crew are the responsibility of the passengers.
- The yacht is fully equiped with air-condition and tasteful decorated lounges inside and outside. Open deck areas have sunning chairs, deck chairs and tables.
- All passenger cabins have windows or portholes, storages space and private marble showers. Power is 220V with European sockets.